tea parties are the MOST fun

Monday, November 2, 2009

Okay, wait a minute...
COUSINS are the most fun! :)

Here is Beks getting better acquainted with Dylan.
In the picture right before this, Dylan wasn't quite sure what to make of this.
He put up with her novice piano skills quite well!
The Tea Party...
isn't it sweet.
Both the girlies are wearing the matching dresses I made.
I guess I'll just have to let Abby pick out all the fabric from now on.
Then maybe she won't inform me
that she only wants to wear cute clothes I make.
Cute=PINK.
Need I say more.
Blue-eyed Beauty...cousin Madelyn
My Blue-eyed Beauty! :)
Fancy hats are a must!! :)
Gibby has THE BEST dress up goodies!
Posing...
More posing...
this must be a Colorado thing? :)
Fancy table setting & goodies...
Of course there must be gifts for the little princesses...
Oh, the look of excitement!
This was just the start of our CO fun!
It IS hard to beat a Princess Tea Party though!

Bloggy love,

0 comments: