a request

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Abby rarely asks me to sew things for her.
So, when she did, I jumped on it.
{well, that means I made it before she forgot she wanted it!}

Here it is...A's new baby carrier {it's a mini mei tai, for those that aren't familiar with baby wearing!}

Can you tell she is afraid of my flash.
The new camera has a few drawbacks! :)

Modeling the back...

I have to tell you...it turned out so cute. She helped me walk the dog with her beloved Gertrude in it! So funny. Now, I need to make Beks one--she saw it & wants to be like sissy. Goodness. I bet Bunny Bunny will love being carried around in it!

Off to finish my secret project for tonight! Getting ready to move is almost as good for completing projects as nesting while prego. Um, without the 70lb weight gain.

Bloggy love,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!! What a clever girl you are. :)

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I would pay you to make one for Regan!!

Jennifer

Amanda Evans said...

Very cute!

Scott, Sarah, William, Daniel, Colin, and Sam said...

Love it, love it, love it! Glad your girlies are finding the babywearing love ;)