Off With My Hair...

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Well, I finally got my hair cut short! Whew. It is unbelievably nice...it feels so much better than I thought it would--I just like my hair shorter. The whole ordeal of getting it cut was not good. I just decided that today would be the day--not thinking it through the 'what to do with the kids stage'. Normally, this would not be a problem, but I decided to make my appointment at 3:30...I made this grand decision right before naps. SO, I just took the girls. Okay, you already know where this is going. It was not good. Bekah was 'Bekah Monster' as we lovingly refer to her. She can be one unhappy camper. Abby was great, all things considered (just tense because of Bekah's screaming!!)! She did repeatedly ask for a drink & snacks, but most of the time I couldn't hear her over Bekah. :) All in all, it was stressful (sorry to all the women there!), but SO worth it! My hair was gross & it's hot/humid here. It needed to go. Here it is... (the best part is that you can't see my 'natural silver highlights' because of the lighting in this picture!).

Bloggy love,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! The office gives it two thumbs up! Does remind me of Abby's haircut. We need a picture of the two of you together. Maybe I can leave PawPaw over there to help with the Monster baby!! Mom

Anonymous said...

love it!!! finally you listened to your bff! You are glowing!

Lauren said...

It looks fantastic! I saw y'all walking to church this am. (You know, the joys of living right here) and it looked great!

abbiegrace said...

You are brave to bring along two little ones to a haircut.
A mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do!

"natural silver highlights"...I love that phrase. I'll be using it.