Seoul, Baby

Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm playing catch up...it's my nature to post things in order, but sometimes, I just get behind.

You can stop laughing now. I know I get behind quite frequently, but I have to prioritize because some of my readers (Mom, GA Shirley, Mary Jo, Debbie & Diana) like me to keep the updates coming.

So, these are pictures of a trip into Seoul. A quick trip to the American Embassy & then on to Insadong. Fun little day trip with our buddies Anastassia & Athena! Anastassia is quite comfortable with driving into Seoul...I can comfortably go to the river, but I am unable to drive & hyperventilate, so I just go with her into the big city! :) Someday...

Abby asked to have their picture taken. And smiled. Amazing!

Sweet Beks relaxing in the stroller

Super cute girlies
Posing with some (expensive!) funny sunglasses!
One more time...

Bloggy love,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait until Pawpaw sees those sunglasses - he will want some! The girls looked really cute in them. Funny how Beks can relax and go with the flow. Looks like a fun day - was it cold when you left home?

Anonymous said...

wow an asian cartoon red haired girl. weird.