It REALLY Happened...

Friday, December 5, 2008

Our house back at Scott AFB sold yesterday (4 Dec in the states!)...it really happened! After we had to do some last-minute requests--the big one, breaking up the two-slab concrete sidewalk leading to the dog run & spreading gravel in it's place (thanks to our super neighbor, Cliff!)--the paperwork was signed, and hopefully, the money shows in our account now! :) We are so thankful that it is finally over. I wish I could tell you the relief I felt after I received THE phone call. Again, thanks for your prayers & support! Yippee!

Good-bye first house that Abby remembers...

Bloggy love,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a great house but it was time to go! Goodbye sweet house. Remember home is where the heart is and now your sweethearts are all together in Korea. I'll sure be glad when your hearts are back here. Sweet blessings to my favorite little family! ~BFF

Cindy said...

So happy for you. I am also glad that Corrie and I got to stay there. It was lovely!