They Made It...

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hellooooo--
Sorry for the delay...the switch was a success. Brad dropped his mom off at the airport and a mere 12 hours later, he arrived home with Pawpaw, Grandma Lene & Uncle Ben. We have been busy with stuff close to base, but this week, we'll head out on some adventures. Abby's 1st dance recital was this weekend, so we had the dress rehearsal & actual recital--pictures will definitely follow...and probably a little video action too! :) Anyhow, without further ado, here are some pics...

Here we are...they are enjoying their 1st Korean meal & the whole experience of being here!



In my opinion, this place has the BEST sides we've had so far... :)

Success!

I'll work on getting all the exciting updates done! Bekah is making it hard on me...she got up 4 times last night. I think she's doing it just to see who is here & what they are doing--ARGH!

Bloggy love,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh this makes me even more homesick for you seeing your Mom and Dad there. :o( I hope you all have a great time together. I am sure you were all thrilled to see one another again! ~BFF...I should be there...

John and Amanda said...

Soo.... are you going to share the name of the Korean place with the best sides?!?! :)